Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday update!

Confession time: Andrew did not eat his birthday cake/blow out his candles until Sunday. Therefore, this photo was not taken on his birthday, and I feel like a horrible wife for not documenting it. We got home late from Super 8 (which I recommend, except for the terrible language) and didn't feel like eating cake on his birthday. Then we were busy on Saturday and too full from dinner to eat cake. So this picture, sadly, reminds me of a missionary picture because I took it Sunday morning before we were heading to church. Oh, well. I like my man in a shirt and tie. :)


We just got a new lens for our camera that we're excited to try out, so stay tuned for more photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.