Sunday, September 19, 2010

Keepin' it REAL

Andrew and I went to our first REAL game together as a married couple on Sept. 15! You can't really tell from this picture, but he's wearing the jersey I bought him for his birthday. :) It was a good game, and the weather was great. I didn't even freeze this time.

We also went camping this weekend with Andrew's brothers (no pictures of that, though -- I spent the entire time snuggled up in my hoodie) and celebrated some friends' birthdays at Red Robin.

I am slowly decorating our little apartment with Halloween lights and pumpkins for fall. It's so fun to have our own place and a husband that lets me decorate it. He's amazing and cleans and does the laundry and helps me hang pictures late at night when I decide where I want them. I am incredibly blessed in so many ways!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a fun time. Real is a pretty good team. It seems every time I go to one of their games, they win. I love watching major league soccer. It is like an art---so much control.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.