A few years ago, Andrew suggested that I start posting a song of the week on my blog since I love music so much and am constantly making him listen to new songs that I'm enamored with.
Unfortunately, that didn't last song since a) I hate when I visit websites and can't turn off annoying music that plays automatically (though I prided myself on not including annoying music in my playlists) and b) the embedded playlist I used had a very limited music selection, so I found myself frustrated when songs I wanted to share weren't available.
However, one of the cute bloggers that I follow, Brittany, shares a great monthly playlist and I have decided to shamelessly copy her. Hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? I only wish I'd thought of it myself (though I'm sure there are plenty of other people with the same idea).
Anyway, without further adieu, my February playlist! It's chock-full of my favorite love songs, because even though Valentine's Day is over, I can't pass up an opportunity to share some great music — and because love should be important every day.
- "I Have And I Always Will" — Dave Barnes
- "A Wink And A Smile" — Harry Connick, Jr.
- "Love Me Tender" — Norah Jones
- "In The Still Of The Night" — Boyz II Men
- "Morning Lullabies" — Ingrid Michaelson
- "Make You Feel My Love" — Adele
- "I Believe In Love" — The Dixie Chicks
- "Angel" — Jack Johnson
- "Arms Of A Woman" — Amos Lee
- "When You Come Back Down" — Nickel Creek