Monday, February 25, 2013

Music Monday: Clouds

I found this song on a friend's blog recently and was completely touched by it. As a cancer survivor myself of nearly 10 years (more on that later), I have immense respect for those battling the disease and trying to make their lives as normal as they can. And Zach's song has a beautiful message.

So give his music a listen -- and if you feel so inclined, hop over to iTunes and buy it for just 99 cents. All proceeds benefit his osteosarcoma fund. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Love this song! It made me teary-eyed! :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! My nephew was diagnosed with osteosarcoma two years ago, so this really hit close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me so sad....but i love his upbeat approach to life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.