Sunday, July 8, 2012

Red Pine

Last Saturday, we went hiking with our friends Anthony and Brittany up Little Cottonwood Canyon to a place called Red Pine. It was exhausting -- we weren't able to start until about 3 in the afternoon, so it was really hot -- but totally worth it. We came about 10 feet away from a giant moose (and actually had to step back and get out of its way as it crossed the trail) and saw a couple deer as well. It's a beautiful area.









Also, I know I still haven't posted pictures of Glacier National Park, but that's because I've been busy editing them so I can get them developed and creating the travel blog! That's right. It's now a reality.

Currently, there's only one post -- and it's pictures of Virginia City, which you've already seen -- but I am working on the Glacier photos and will have them up there soon. And now, without further ado, I introduce Wanderlust and Weekends. You can follow me over there, too! :)

2 comments:

  1. You take beautiful pictures. Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks like a lot of fun! And your photography is beautiful! I can't wait for your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.