Sunday, May 20, 2012

Memory Grove pictures

I realized a few weeks ago, on the second anniversary of our engagement, that we haven't taken nice pictures of ourselves since then! I know that engagements are typically the time when you take tons of great photos in hopes of finding the perfect one to put with your wedding invitations, but I figured we could take a few pictures together now so we have them later.

Rather than hire somebody to take a few pictures of us (which we should probably should do at some point, too), we decided to just take the tripod and do it ourselves. Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day, and the perfect time to head back up to Memory Grove. It's aptly named; every time I go there, I feel like I've stepped back in time. Here are my favorites:




I know that the exposure is really blown out on the first two pictures, but I actually like them the best. The glow in the trees looks really cool -- and our skin looks amazing! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We are enjoying Andrew's short break from school and I'm preparing for CHG's busy Employee Appreciation Week that starts tomorrow. I have to take video and photos of many events -- along with putting together news stories and daily event emails -- and it's one crazy week! But it's fun, too. I love my job so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.