Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thing 1 and Thing 2

First of all, thank you all for your kind comments about my last post. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about the braces, but I'm meeting with another orthodontist on Thursday to get a second opinion, so we'll see.

Now, on to Halloween! Andrew and I both like SIMPLE for Halloween, which is why we came up with Thing 1 and Thing 2. All it required was matching shirts (which Andrew's brother made for us), a blue wig, crazy eyelashes and blue hair paint. We didn't go to any Halloween parties, but we did go out to dinner with friends at an Indian restaurant and got plenty of funny looks there. :)




I debated for awhile about putting that last picture of me on here because I look incredibly washed out and exhausted. But I am too tired to Photoshop it and fix the lighting, so you get the whole ugly picture. Blue hair obviously doesn't work with my skin tone.

Pictures from our trip to Andrew's uncle's cabin last weekend will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.