Sunday, October 16, 2011

Frightmares!

October is flying by just like September did, but we've managed to squeeze in a few fun Halloween things so far. On Friday, we went to Frightmares at Lagoon! I was SO EXCITED, because we didn't make it to Lagoon this summer. We got there about 6:45, but we still managed to go on every ride we wanted to before the park closed at 10. This is a picture of us at Wild Mouse (which Andrew doesn't really like to ride but I think it's hilarious):


Obviously, I am so thrilled to be riding it. And I'm wearing my new owl beanie, too -- which I have been wearing EVERYWHERE, even out to dinner. :)

We're also planning to visit the Haunted Village at the This Is The Place park sometime this week. For those of you in the Salt Lake area, I highly recommend it -- and you can go here to print out a coupon.

Pictures of our funny jack-o-lantern will come soon. And don't worry -- I'm still planning to share my travel blog once I get time to put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.