Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh, snap!

After months of drooling over this camera and plotting ways to save for it, we suddenly found a deal on it we couldn't pass up last week and bought it. As I sit here looking at the camera, I still can't believe it's ours. We have been talking about it forever, and it is so PERFECT for taking pictures!

It finally came yesterday, so of course we had to run down to Temple Square to take some photos after work before it got too dark:






We are SO EXCITED to take pictures this summer with the camera! Maybe now we'll start that photography blog I promised a long time ago. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful! Great job. It's always worth it when you buy something you know will last and produce great results.

    I bought a new SLR this past weekend, and I AM in LOVE! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.