Wednesday, October 6, 2010

They all FALL down

I have become a bit obsessed with decorating for fall, so I thought I'd share my decorations with you. I spent days looking for a cake stand that would work for my GLITTER PUMPKIN and finally found it. Then I put it on one of the gorgeous doilies we received as a wedding gift and voila! A pretty centerpiece for the table.

Since I am also obsessed with owls, I had to buy this lovely vintage-looking tealight holder, too. Looking at these pictures, I think I need some more light and a better camera, too -- it just doesn't look as good. :)

In other news Andrew and I have been married two months today! Time is going by so quickly, and we still have Frightmares, corn mazes and HALLOWEEN to look forward to together! Ah, fall -- and a wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.