Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two weddings and a Real game

My weekend started a little earlier this time -- my friend and old roommate, Erin, flew in from California on Thursday for our friend Jen's wedding and stayed with me until Sunday!

We stayed up way too late and ate way too many fudge mint and peanut butter cookies. We reminisced about the good ol' days at BYU-Idaho and hung out with Jen on her last day as a single lady. And we walked around the farmer's market downtown just like we did two summers ago and sighed again over the vintage journals made of old book covers (although Erin actually bought one). It was nice to have her here for a few days.

Andrew and I hit up two receptions, a gallery showing and a sidewalk chalk festival -- all within about three hours. We spent Saturday night at the Real game in super awesome seats where we witnessed the second goal close-up. Then we topped things off with a big bowl of ice cream and The Incredibles. After a long Father's Day at Andrew's house and a drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon, we were ready for the weekend to be over.

There's only about a month and a half left until August 6, and I'm more in love with my boy than ever before. Wedding day, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.