Saturday, August 29, 2009

My favorite things

I know I just posted about these sweet crafting sites that I absolutely love, but I've found some more stuff that I'm just dying to share. Enjoy!

1. For the love of craft: This blog has the cutest ideas for things to make on it! Larissa, the creator, has such a fun style. I want to make the rosettes, the necklaces, all of it. She has a darling little boy that she's made stuff for, too. And the best part is, if you don't have the time to make her fun crafts yourself, she offers giveaways! I'm absolutely in love with this necklace.

2. Electricity in the woods? Norway!: Pardon my pun, but I ran across this photographer while reading an Etsy blog, and I instantly became obsessed. His name is Rune Guneriussen, and he's Norwegian, which makes him even cooler, since I visited that country five years ago and am mesmerized by it. His photos combine generic, ordinary objects like lamps and chairs with breathtaking scenery, most likely shot in his home country. I particularly like this one, which tells me he really does have the whole world in his hands.

Yeah, that's pretty much it for now. I just need a house of my own to put all the stuff that I want to make and decorate with! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay!

    You were the winner of my tutorials giveaway! But I can't find your email address. Can you please send me your address so I can get everything out to you? Thanks so much and congratulations!!

    Larissa789[at]msn[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.