Sunday, October 19, 2008

NYC

After going around to eleven different companies in New York City and hearing constantly about the importance of blogging, I've decided that I am going to write for fifteen minutes a day on a blog and just write about whatever strikes my fancy. I've gotten really lazy with my blog, probably because a) no one reads it, b) I'm kind of leading a boring life, and c) I get really tired of writing when I do it all the time.

However, this is no excuse, and I vow to keep writing from now on. I am also vowing to play the guitar and get better at it, since I've had it two years now and never really touch the thing, other than to play a sad, melancholy version of "Love Me Tender" every now and again. It seems that I break my habits so easily! I used to play the guitar 45 minutes a day, and I was getting pretty good. Now it seems like I never play it or do anything else I love.

What a sad blog. I'm going to change, however. New York has reformed me. I have so many goals now, and I'm going to fulfill them. The lady at the UN who made me feel about three inches tall has inspired me to write more, even when I'm sick of it. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.