Monday, June 17, 2013

Music Monday: Crazy

I know you are probably getting tired of clips from The Voice, but I am just loving this season. I think Usher has really revived the show, and I look forward to it every week when I get home from work. Plus, the finale is this week, so pretty soon I'll be back to sharing regular old music. :)

Unfortunately, my favorite contestant, Amber, was voted off the show last week (and the Swon Brothers are still in the running, which absolutely blows my mind), so I thought I'd share one of my favorite performances of hers. I know she'll never be Patsy Cline, but I think she did a great job covering "Crazy."

Let me know what you think! And if you're a Voice fan, once again share your thoughts about who's going to win! My money is on Danielle now. If the Swon Brothers win, I will seriously have to go for a walk after the show to blow off some steam. Obviously I get a little too into music shows.

3 comments:

  1. This gal was good. What night and I will watch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on Monday and Tuesday nights, but the finale is tomorrow -- so you may not want to start watching this late in the game. But I highly recommend it when the new season begins again! :)

      Delete
  2. i totally feel the same. i'm awful at predicting the winners to those things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.