My March printable
Happy March! I am looking forward to this month because it's finally starting to warm up here in Utah, Easter is right around the corner and it's my dad's birthday on the 9th. It also means that I can pull out my spring clothes and hopefully put away the heavy wool coat soon (although you never know).
I thought I'd get an early start on the playlist this month so you can listen to it throughout March. I will say, though, the love theme in February was an easy one to stick to. What do people listen to in March? Irish music? Songs about luck? Celtic tunes? This mix has a bit of everything.
- "Motherless Child" by The Wailin' Jennys
- "Lucky" by Jason Mraz
- "If I Ever Leave This World Alive" by Flogging Molly
- "St. Patrick's Day" by John Mayer
- "Planets" by Kate Rusby
- "Roll Away Your Stone" by Mumford and Sons
- "Danny Boy" by Eva Cassidy
- "Little Bit of Rain" by Amos Lee
- "Live and Die" by the Avett Brothers
- "Hallelujah" by Jake Shimabukuro
Do you listen to seasonal music other than at Christmastime? I am a BIG fan of Celtic folk music, so I'd love to hear your picks, too, if you know artists I shouldn't miss.