Jacket: TJ Maxx (old) | Lace top: Boutique | Cardigan: Cotton On | Pants: Thrifted | Glasses: Firmoo
When Firmoo contacted me to do a review of their glasses, I was so flattered — and a bit shocked. While my dad has terrible eyesight and I'm waiting for the day when my eyes start to deteriorate, I actually don't need glasses.
But here's why Firmoo is awesome:
- They have tons of different frames, and they're all great. I actually had a hard time picking a pair from all the choices, but I finally settled on the glasses above because they suit my face shape.
- They have a virtual try-on system that allows you to upload a picture of yourself so you can see what the frames will look like on your face. How awesome is that!
- They offer frames with clear, non-prescription lenses — perfect for people like me who don't actually need eyesight correction but think glasses look so cute and want to wear them anyway.
- They're inexpensive. Like I said before, my dad has terrible eyesight and has gone through A LOT of pairs of glasses in my lifetime, and they usually cost him at least $70 every time. Most of Firmoo's frames range from $20 - $40, which makes them very affordable — and shipping is free in the U.S. when you spend $39 or more.
- They're lightweight and comfortable. I HATE when you wear sunglasses and they leave those red notch marks on your nose and start to rub. I wore the Firmoo glasses for several hours at work, and when I took them off there were no notch marks. Win.
Have I convinced you to buy your own pair yet? Well, Firmoo just sweetened the deal: You can take advantage of their First Pair Free program and just pay shipping for your first pair of glasses. Pretty cool!
What do you think? Do you like the glasses I picked? Andrew is still getting used to me wearing them, but I think they make me look smart and artsy and cool at the same time.
Note: I received a free pair of glasses from Firmoo to review, but my opinions are my own. I only review stuff that I like!