Sunday, August 19, 2012

How to deal

I have become the resident cardmaker at work whenever we need a thank you card or a welcome card for someone, which is AWESOME. Here are the latest cards I've made for different occasions.


It helps me to take pictures of them, actually, because then I can look back on them later if I've forgotten how I made a certain card. And lately I've been having people from my ward and work over (and also a great friend from college) to make cards. It's helping me to be more social and cultivate my talents. If you're in the area and haven't made cards with me yet, let me know! I love doing it. :)

Also, my friend Kadie started a blog a few months ago called What I Know and recently featured my post about blog design. I was flattered, but it also got me thinking that I could use this blog to share helpful information more often. I get asked about my jewelry frequently at church and at work because it's pretty unique -- I have a lot of scar tissue around my neck and collarbone, so I have to be really careful about the necklaces I wear -- and I'm always amazed at how many people don't know about Etsy or aren't taking advantage of great deals on clothes, jewelry and music.

So in the next few days, I'm going to share some of my favorite deal websites and the best Etsy shops. I always love hearing about a great deal, so if you have something to share, tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.