Monday, June 11, 2012

Montana preview

Andrew and I, along with our friends Anthony and Brittany, took the most wonderful road trip to Montana and Glacier National Park last week. I have been anticipating this for MONTHS, and Montana did not disappoint -- apart from being cold and rainy.

We also made this trip a photography troubleshooting session of sorts -- which is why this post is a preview; I'm still downloading almost 1,300 pictures to my computer, and then I need to go through them and pick out just a few to share. We are still getting the hang of manual, but I think we did a pretty good job!

So, until I have the energy to pick out photos and organize them (I also took A LOT of video that I plan to compile in iMovie soon), here are several favorites. Most of them are from ghost towns (Virginia City, Nevada City and Bannack), but more of Glacier National Park will be coming.




3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I seriously attracted to the "old" the "retro" and it looks like you had a hay day with your camera. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me really miss summers out in the west (Oregon may be in the direction of west, but it isn't the WEST the way Idaho/Wyoming/Montana are)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.