Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bigfork, Montana

Back to Montana! These pictures are from our drive around Flathead Lake and the city of Bigfork, Montana, which is on the east side of the lake. I will be honest, though. That lake and the entire area around it is so beautiful that pictures really don't do it justice. This is also because there wasn't a lot of light when we reached Bigfork and it was approaching dusk.

Once I finally get the time to create the travel blog, I'm planning on posting a map of our Montana journey so you can see where the different cities are -- and how we put almost 2,000 miles on our car in that trip. :)







Isn't it a cute little town? I promise that photos of Glacier are up next. I know I've been saying that for a while, but I forgot how many in-between pictures we have. It was such a great trip.

3 comments:

  1. You take beuatiful pictures! I can't wait to read your travel blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to take a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mountain pic is not near bigfork... looks like you were parking near or on my families property just outside of St. Ignatius. Yes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.