Sunday, April 15, 2012

Glass and class

We finally made time to go down and get our glass flowers from Holdman Studios in Lehi! Before I show you how they turned out, though, here are the pictures of Andrew making his flower:






Doesn't he look so excited in the second picture? We both could not stop smiling. It was that cool.

And here's how they turned out! Mine is on the left, and Andrew's is on the right.



Don't worry; we're not going to keep them on the nightstand like this. They look a little creepy from the side, I think. But we do have to figure out a place to put them. Hmm. I really love how mine ended up. Andrew's is cool, too -- it's a mossy green with black in it.

We had a low-key weekend cleaning and getting rid of a crappy old desk we had. It rained basically all day Saturday, which made me a bit unhappy, and I'm coming down with a cold. I guess I'm due for one. But this next week is shaping up to be good! We're taking a photography class Saturday morning and celebrating my birthday a little early. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well - colds are the worst. But yay for the photography class! I want Seve to take one so I can stop feeling stupid explaining how I'd like a shot to turn out when I ask him to take a picture of me.

    Those glass flowers are awesome! From the side they remind me of a trumpet from Whoville, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.