Friday, August 29, 2008

oops

So I realize that I haven't written a post for exactly a month, and I apologize. Life has been a little crazy. I've pulled myself out of a slump now, though, because I'm officially headed back to school as editor-in-chief of the newspaper! It's crazy, but it will be such a great opportunity.

I am currently sitting in my little cubicle at the Friend magazine for the last time and eating a very juicy peach. In fact, it has dripped all over my fingers, and last week, it stained my white shirt with yellowish blobs (thank goodness for Shout stain remover). It makes me wonder why orange juice is so hyped up. Peaches are pretty easy to get juice from...

I am also moving out of my apartment in about a half hour, when I get home. I packed the majority of my stuff in it last night, but there's a few more bags sitting upstairs that need to go in. My car was definitely an answer to many prayers a few months ago, because there is no way I'd be able to fit this much stuff in any other car. And the stereo that makes Eva Cassidy sound even better (if that's possible) doesn't hurt, either. :)

I'm excited to get back to school and back to my family, and especially excited to have my own space where I can stick all the awesome stuff I bought at the farmer's market this summer. As soon as all of the boxes are out of my car, I'm going to post pics of my sweet new digs. I realize this blog is pretty boring as is, but it's hard to motivate yourself to write MORE stuff for people to read when you do it eight hours a day anyway.

I'm going to Idaho tomorrow! I doubt anyone has ever punctuated that sentence with an exclamation mark...but Idaho is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts! I love reading them.